My right foot "bottom sole" hurts when walking and standing long. Burning sensation. What could it be?

By Anonymous February 4, 2016 - 2:47pm

I brought new shoes and seems to not work. My neurologist says it might be arthritis. What do you think?

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

There are several conditions that can cause burning sensation in your foot/feet, it could be associated to nerve damage of some sort. Kidney disease, low thyroid, Lyme disease, but Diabetes is the most common.

If your neurologist says potentially arthritis, that is solid possibility as well.

Be well,

Arthritis Guide