My right kidney is in CKD 3 and I want to know what I can take for my inflamed duodanem (sp) that isn't a chemical that will hurt my kidney.

I had kidney cancer in left kidney in 2008...lost kidney and Adrenal gland. Now my right Kidney is in CKD 3 and I need to take something for ulcers/inflammation of my duodenum that isn't over the counter Prilosec, etc....which the kidney doesn't like. Help!!

Thanks for your question and I'm sorry you're dealing with these health issues. 

The real person who should be answering you is your doctor, as he/she knows your health history, what medications you are currently on and possible interactions. 

Have your tried an antacid like Tums or Maalox? Prilosec, like you mentioned, does work well but obviously if it's affecting you negatively then you can't take it.

EmpowHER has a detailed section on dealing with ulcers - you can read it all here: 

Let me know what you think!