my sexual desire is very short... i get excited really fast .. and things get over even faster. my sexual desire get satisfied even with foreplay . then i simply dnt allow my guy to touch myself coz dat gives me really wired and ticklish feel ...

By Anonymous April 1, 2011 - 6:43am

but when i get drunk den i don't have any sort of issues.. everything is easy ... because of this i feel really guilty for my guy .. i love him soo much and so dose he .. i really really wannn ahve smooth relation but coz of thisim really worried bout our future relation when we r getting married really soon.. so plzz help

Thanks for your post and welcome!

The good news is that you are able to really enjoy sex and all that your boyfriend can offer! But taking things slowly will have to be a priority for you and there are ways to do this.

Why not try to reverse things: instead of foreplay, have afterplay. Since you are so easily excited, try having sex first and use foreplay on your partner and only after sex, try the afterplay then. This will allow both of you to enjoy it, just at a different pace or time.

What do you think? Can you give it a try?