My Thyroglobulin panel shows a leve of 52.3. Should I be concerned?

Have you discussed the results of the thyroid test with the physician who ordered the test? I am assuming that you had an appointment following the testing, if you have the results, or did you obtain the test results in some other way. With lab test reports, a normal range is included as well as the individual's level.
A number of tests are used to assess thyroid function. These include the measurement of T3, T4, thyroid binding globulin and the pituitary production of TSH. You have provided vague information and I cannot tell you if this is a matter of concern or not.

Hypothyroidism Guide