my vagina hole has been itchy (where you have sex)Idk if it could be Because of soap,or I might have shaved with a used razor but I'm afraid it might be a transmitted desease disease since last time I had sex was without a confused condum please help me

By November 24, 2014 - 9:51pm

Hi Eliza

I don't know what a "confused condom" is but if you are itching like this it might be a good idea to get a checkup to rule out an infection. It's also a good idea due to using a used razor. I hope it wasn't used by anyone but you as you should never share a razor or use one that has been already used by another person. 

Soap can also irritate the vagina and/or genital area. Use a specific soap for that area of the body - they are available at any drug store or grocery store in the feminine hygiene area. 

Please arrange a checkup  and keep us posted!