ask: my wife wants me to masturbate because she does not want to have sex but she does not want me to sleep with another woman what should i do?

azngirl777

Maybe you need to pursue her? Do u still put effort into being romantic?

The bigger problem is why doesn't your wife want to have sex and what is it that you want her to do?

If the two of you cannot discuss this and come to a better solution than you masturbating, I strongly suggest getting intervention with an impartial third party. That can be a religious leader, whom you feel comfortable talking to, your physician or a trained marriage counselor.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :