nail melanoma

By Anonymous December 9, 2015 - 11:36pm

I've had a dark streak in my small toenail for years. It got wide at one stage and now is very thin and browner as apposed to a black tone it was before. Do I need to see my Dr or will they think I'm mad for such a small issue?

Thank you Susan
ur kindness made me feel like I should go. X
I never knew it was a worry till last night. I was looking up sore toenails of another nail with a superficial issue and came across the info about something that seems so harmless to me as being a real concern. No one like to start a conversation with their gp with of read on the net...
This site is however very informative glad I've found it

I'm glad we could help. Please make that appointment.

Size does NOT matter when it come to your health. Skin changes always need to be checked by a doctor or dermatologist. It may be nothing at all or it could be. All cancers start out tiny. So do humans and plants and animals!

Please check with your doctor, they will not think you are mad at all.

Melanoma Guide