Naked genital rubbing and pregnancy symptoms

By October 23, 2015 - 2:37pm

Also two days after that her ovulation started and she had for the first time strong stomach pains like before period but stronger. Also she had flu and felt a bit tired and naseous. Now she is few days before her period and these stomach pains are still present they appear usually at morning or at night and dont last for more than 30 minutes. So what is the cause is it because of pregnancy? But I think it would be too early for her to feel anything then maybe flu made these symptoms appear for the first time in her life (she is 19) or perhaps that just hapens to young girls. Help me im a bit anxious because Ive been reading somewhere that those are pregnancy symptoms and I dont know what to think anymore. So can some expert help me understand?

Hi Saphron!

At 18, she's not a young girl, she's a sexually mature adult so this has nothing to do with her age.

Her symptoms sound like residue from the flu. We are asked all the time about pre-ejaculate like it's some kind of Super Sperm that can find it's way up a vagina from across the room, through various layers of clothing.
We don't know about pre-ejaculate in your case, all we can say that if sperm enters a vagina, then pregnancy can occur. It's up to you to think back on this.

Her period is due in a few days - don't overthink things and just relax. I'm sure it'll be along soon. If this kind of stuff bothers you, put a condom on and you won't have these worries at all.

Dear Susan I actually been thinking about you! I was reading your post from previous months and I saw these topics.

So in my case there was probably some pre-ejaculate but there was never any ejaculation. And we were both naked.
My girl was rubbing her privates on my penis but on shaft I dont think she reached 'head.
So can you tell me what were the chances of her becoming pregnant?
Is it even possible? o_)

Also last question do you think I should be so anxious about these symptoms and this whole situation because I dont really think its possible to get pregnant through rubbing together naked and feel symptoms so quickly, but im not a expert like you are so can you answer me? What do you think about this whole situation. Answer would really help me feel a lot better :))

HERWriter Guide (reply to Saphron)

Well, I did help help in the last post and tell you to relax so I'm not sure what else I can say. Our readers usually like 5-6 posts of reassurances and honestly, we just can't keep doing that and going around in circles. As adults, you should not need this.

Pregnancy seems nearly impossible but I will not hand out any kind of 100% guarantee to anyone. I wouldn't even do that for myself.

There is absolutely no need to be anxious. In fact, the problem here is not pregnancy, it's anxiety!

It's Friday, enjoy the weekend and stop worrying. And again, start using condoms - that is smart behavior.

Thanks Susan I knew I could count on you! Yes it is anxiety sadly I have been experiencing it lately when I engaged in sexual life and I decided that I should stop and get psychological help. And again thanks for answering and helping me out! :)) I cannot thank you enough!

HERWriter Guide (reply to Saphron)

You're welcome!