Name of doctoral field to have an appointment?

Hi, I am trying to find an office to have an appointment with Virologist so I can have numerous questions with interpreting service but I am out of luck to find the virologist. I rather to do that because I want to get all questions answered in a short notice rather than reading too many articles and some have not answers my questions. STD, STI, virus, and more topics I need to discuss with a virologist. Any suggestion on what keyword to use to look up for my area to call and make an appointment with? Thank you.

Those keywords should work pretty well, although attach the name of hospitals around you to see if that will show actual doctors.

You can also call hospitals and be put through to the correct doctor's office. You likely won't get to talk to the doctor herself but an appointment can be set up.

The word "virologist" and "virology" often end up in searches for labs, rather than doctors who treat parients. I did a search myself to see what I could find and found out the best way was to call a clinic or hospital, explain what you need and then you'll get through. I am also having little luck with a search like yours so I assume "virologist" is not the general term used.

Calling your own doctor for a referral is also a good idea.

I hope this helps and good luck to you!

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide