Nausea after Orgasm

By September 13, 2009 - 11:21am

Why do I feel nauseous after HE orgasms during intercourse?

my girlfriend is complaining for vomiting after I had sex with her..which medicine would you prefer for it for her recovery??

My girlfriend complains of feeling nausea after having sex with me for few days. she says she even finds it hard to eat and feels like she sick. It has been happening to her for three years now and it scarce of having sex again. but the truth is I always sleep with her with condom. need help with regard to this issue...Am Adam from Ghana West Africa

when you displace the cervix, the causes a nauseate feeling inside. Normal, almost like the queasy feeling after being kicked in the balls for men....minus the pain... my husband has a large pemis and I get sick afterwards because of the pressure on my uterus...

Your girlfriend needs to see a doctor to describe her symptoms and get a diagnosis. It's also possible that her issue is psychological -a therapist could help too.

I am sure that nausea after sex is sometimes related to oxytocin or other chemicals released, maybe estrone, cortisol, prolactin, oxytocin or serotonin . My wife often feels nausea after sex and also right after letting down when breast feeding. She reports that it feels very similar and she thinks in her case it is related. I have read that these chemicals are released internally during sex and are also contained in semen. I wish we could find more info on how to prevent the nausea. Other possible causes that I've found mentioned but don't seem to fit our situation are lack of oxygen or holding breath (valsalva maneuver), intensity of abdominal exercise, hitting the cervix.

I had a same problem for many years. i felt nausea & thow up just after orgams and feel tired.

It happens only just after orgasm
it happens even when we do Oral sex
I am with my partner for last 8 yrs, but because this issue i feel I am not interested in ses, but my partner is very active,
can you please help

i have a similiar problem: but this just started happening to me. im 34 and my relationship has been on and off with the same person for about 4yrs. but i have to admit i have a wondering eye for the ladies and men so i havent been the faithful one. so just recently when i was with my other partner is when i noticed the nausea and vomiting after i came. i 1st i thought it was b/c i was with sum1 else but i slept with this person several times before and it never happened before. then i thought maybe its because i hadnt eaten.
then when my bf and i finally got back together and we had sex. i had n orgasm and got nauseated afterwards to where i throw up again. i thought maybe it was because we was going thru sumthing.
so recently we (bf) had sex again and it happened again to where i had to stop everytime i came so i wouldnt barf and i am a multi cummer so this is becoming annoying.
medically i havent had any surgeries and i have the IUD.
i also suffer from GERD and gastroparesis even tho im not diabetic
i have high blood pressure because of my stomach so could this have anything to do wit it?
i ask that just to ask but i dont think it does i have been suffering with the disorders for about 2 years now and this nausea after my orgasms and his just started abut a month ago

(reply to Anonymous)

also i wanna add that when i have sex with others i use condoms and have been tested for STDs and HIV the fact that i am very sexually free i keep up on my checkups yearly and STD and HIV checks every 6 mos

This happens to me sometimes. If I have a great big orgasm (or if it's been a while) I feel a little nauseated afterwards. It only lasts a minute or so and I always assumed it's simply because of the vascularity of that area. All the blood rushes down there and the change in pressure causes minor nausea. Is there something more to be worried about?

(reply to Anonymous)

This has happend to me the past 4 times I've had sex and it's usually after a orgasm so I don't know if I need to be concerned or I might be pregnant?