Nausea and dizziness, missed period but not pregnant

By Anonymous November 9, 2015 - 11:29am

I stopped taking my pill for the week break over two weeks ago now and still no sign of period. Havent had sex in three months and sure Ive had two periods since anyway. Taken four tests which are all negative so think pregnant is pretty unlikely at this point. However over the past few weeks I've had a number of times in the morning especially when Ive felt very sick and dizzy. One time even being sick. Which all seem like pregnancy symptoms so rather confused. I am going to book a doc app but just wondering if anyone has similar things? Im 22 and also have been getting stomach and pains and back cramps as if period is arriving.

Believe it or not, some women who are continually wondering if they are pregnant can start getting pregnancy symptoms. Since your tests are all negative and you were getting your periods then it's very unlikely you're not pregnant.

Your body may be experiencing the hormonal changes that going off the pill can cause.

Good luck with your doctor visit, please keep us posted!