Nausea, Fatigue, Weakness, Chest and Back Pains, Side Effects of Pantoprazole or Kidney Problem?

Last July 06,2014 i drank 6 capsules of Alaxan FR (Ibuprofen + Paracetamol) *all at the same time with coke and then the next day i got my period. And on July 07 i drank 4 capsules again with coke and i drank 4 capsules again with coke on July 08, but after that i got a like "burning sensation" on my stomach so on the day after i went to the doctor and he checked on me and said there's no sign of kidney or liver damage but he asked me to go to an ultrasound just to be sure and gave me Pantoprazole for my stomach because of the stupid thing that i did and it might result to peptic ulcer too . So after the ultrasound, i went to the doctor to interpret the results and he said that all my organs were normal in size, but he said that my kidneys are 3mm smaller if we base it on books (and that means my kidney has a problem) but he said that it might be normal because asians tend to have smaller kidneys and i have a small built, so it might be just proportion to my body and he checked on me again and he said that im fine. But lately I've been feeling back pains and when i press my kidney part it kinda hurt and my hurts a little when i move, i've been feeling nauseous, weak, dizzy, headaches and chest/breast and abdominal pains too, it all started when i drank Pantoprazole , could this be just the side effects of Pantoprazole?

My period is delayed for 1 month. And i don't know if it is because of isotane. I'm taking isotane because of my acne. Is it possible that the reason behind of my delayed period is the isotane?

Late periods are generally not a side effect of isotane. 

You should take a pregnancy test to rule that out and if negative, talk to your doctor about why this is happening. If you are pregnant, stop taking this medication immediately. 

Will you keep us posted?

Hi Mike Samson

Pantoprazole is used to treat GERD (heartburn). It does have side effects similar to what you are describing. Side effects include:

dizziness, confusion

fast or uneven heart rate;

jerking muscle movements;
feeling jittery;
muscle cramps, muscle weakness or limp feeling;
cough or choking feeling; or
seizure (convulsions).
Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
weight changes;
nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
gas, stomach pain;
dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling;
joint pain;
sleep problems (insomnia); or

You need to stop taking this medication immediately and call your doctor. 

Will you keep us posted?

Thank you ma'am Susan, the symptoms went away after taking Pantropazole.

Heartburn (GERD)

Heartburn (GERD) Guide