Need Advice Feeling Concerned.

By May 25, 2015 - 11:28am

Hi, so for the Month of May I got my period two days early and it consisted of light brown/pink spotting for approx 5 days. My usual menstrual cycle is always on time and lasts for one Wk. I also get it very bad. Well it's been nearly 3 wks of that spotting episode. I've taken 2 hpt since and both were neg. Yesterday I was spotting brown again and was slightly cramping for a Cple hours. I was convinced my period was coming early again. Well it has completely stopped. I've gone for a Pap and blood work for hormone levels back in March just for my regular check up and everything seemed to be fine. I got no call back as I would if something was out of norm. My period is due next wk, should I just wait it out until then?

Hi Anonymous01

I read from your other posts you are trying to get pregnant but it does sound like your period is on it's way. 

I would wait longer to see if your period is coming and then evaluate.