Need to find a specialist endometriosis in Northern California

My daughter just found out that she has endometriosis and she is only 15. Need to find a doctor that will help with pain and long term treatment

I saw a CBS News story on this so you might want to check it out. It aired on KTLA channel and was about a woman who had Endo Pain and went to see a specialist in Northern California. You could look at the video on CBS NEWS. I think it was called women suffer debilitating monthly cramps or something. Good luck.

Thanks for your post.

We don't generally give referrals on EmpowHER. 

Your best bet is to ask her pediatrician for the names of at least three good gynecologists and then research them all and check their references and track records.