need help concieving

By September 29, 2011 - 8:50am

hi i have been trying since december to get pregnant and a friend said i should use ovulation tests and i have been this whole week i was supposed to ovulate yesterday and the ovulation tests said negative everyday! am i not ovulating or what? i have been really wet down there for 2 weeks now

i had an laporoscopic ovarian cystectomy to remove cyst, he just drained it.. everytime before my period my breasts would be hurting about a week before my period starts. now my boobs aint hurting and my period supposed to start monday and im very sleepy alot, my nipples itch and i had some bad heartburn a couple weeks ago.. a week after ,my period i was spotting, i did that twice..what do u think? oh and i have a gut feeling im pregnant and my stomach has been feeling so funny!

so ur sayin i have fertility issues? what a bitch!

HERWriter Guide (reply to bridezilla92)

Hi again!

Suggesting a check up in order to establish good reproductive health is not an insult - only a suggestion based on the facts you have given over the course of several posts and threads.

Take care and good luck with everything!

Hi Bridezilla92

I mentioned to you before that being "wet for two weeks" or being "wet" in general, is not an absolute indicator of ovulation. Some women have discharge nearly every day of the month but sometimes heavier when ovulating, some will have discharge for 2-3 days after sex, others don't even see much discharge during what should be their ovulation time. Each women is different - you may even have slight leaking of urine, rather than this wetness being vaginal discharge.

We cannot tell you whether you are ovulating or not but I do think it's a good idea since you have been trying for nearly a year, to schedule a visit to your health care provider(s) so that both you and your partner can get checked for any possible fertility issues.