need help my fiancee is 28 and hates having sex

By June 8, 2016 - 2:31am

Ok so me and fiancee have been together 3 years im 25 he's 28. we use to have sex all the time and he finger me all the time ...but for the past 6 months he hardly ever wants to have sex or even oral ,doesn't like to be touched or touch me down there. I've tried everything he promises that it's not me but I can't help but think it is. Everytine we talk about it he just says he's not in the mood and he doesn't even know why .it's so frustrating I don't know what to do anymore I need help were suppose to be getting g married but I can't live like this forever he's a good man and treats me great but we go months at a time with no sex . Could his medication he's on make him not horny ?? I really need advice I love him with all my heart and love having sex with him.

Hi cage26

Medication can certainly lower libido, especially anti-depressants. What kind of medication is he on?

Don't get married until this is sorted, marriage is not going to make anything better. It may actually get worse and you'll end up in an unhappy marriage. I'm sure he is a really good man but that doesn't mean he's good husband material. He has to work with his doctor to see what is going on.