Need help on with this Tony bowls dress?

By Anonymous April 17, 2014 - 10:06am

Hi I have been looking for Tony bowls dress online and I have short listed few sites but I am not sure if I can trust this site. My budget is not very high but at the same time I need a branded dress. This website which I am looking at is called vogue couture has a Tony Bowls dress which is matching my budget. But I am not sure if the site is genuine. I have compared with other sites it is quite cheaper. Has any one tried this website or can anyone tell me if I can trust this site. The website address is www.voguecouture.co.uk Thanks

This is a healthcare website so we don't really check out fashion and probably aren't the best people to ask if a website is genuine. 

Just look for the 'secured' sign on any website and check out some similar websites that have chat boards and see what you can find out. 

Thank you for the advise Susan.