need Info on how to get help

My mother n law has a spinal stroke in 2011 her home health has pretty much kicked her to the curb except they still send a rn out to see her twice a month for cath change and to check her blood. They havent went over her options with her and her doctors seem to be giving her the run around. I do the best that I can to take care of her but she need professional help from therapy and I cant do that. What can be done legally to get her help she wants to walk again and it seems they dont want to help her

Thank you for your post and I'm so sorry your mom isn't getting the care she needs and deserves.

Unfortunately this website is unable to provide legal advice but there are resources out there for you and your mom. I don't know what state you live in but this following is a website about patient rights. There is a huge amount of information here but if you look around for a bit, you will probably find an advocacy agency near you, preferably one that has experinence with seniors.

You also need to contact a Medicare advocacy group - you can start here: http://www.medicareadvocacy.org/

Please let us know if you find resources and if not, let us know too.

Best to you and your mother and thank you for advocating for her!

Blood Clots

Blood Clots Guide