need more info i may be preggos

Hi I had a 10 year copper iud I had it removed on April 27 2012 we have been using the pull out method but he puts it back in after he has cum and I started my (p) on the 3rd of may but it was different the normally I have my (p) 8 days well this month 3 light days of bleeding lite pink/very little red ending with lite brown, cramping like crazy ...... I have took (2 h.p.t) and they both was negative can I still be pregnant or is it my body changing????

Since you only got your IUD out two weeks ago and got your period six days ago, it's unlikely you are pregnant - your egg probably would not have even implanted yet if you were to get pregnant this month.

There is an adjustment period after an IUD comes out, as you wondered and this may be why your period was/is different. 

But pregnancy this month is still a possibility if you hit your ovulation date - use a calendar and check to see when it would be (approximately) and have sex before, during and up to a few days after this date.