need to noif i am pregant had period went for 3/7 day but i have my tubes tide

I has my tubes tide in 2008 and I think I may be pregnant but took atest and it was nnegative I had my period but I only bleed for 3 days and I usely go for 5-7days am I pregnant what should I do I am scaerd

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you had a tubal ligation, it's unlikely you will get pregnant. Specially if your test was negative. Many other things can cause changes to your period, such as stress, medications, hormonal changes, thyroid and many other. Hope this was helpful?