Pregnancy Guide

ask: need strong advice

By Keisha lee

i ave been having a white in appearance discharge but its not thick it looks more like milk but only diluted with water looking. could it be because of the contraceptive pill i recently started thts causing this also ive been aving shocks in my lower abdomen sometimes the pain feel as if travel from the vagina straight up to my abdomen which sounds kind of weird i knw along with migraines and lately the vain in my head on thee right side of my head can be really unbearable but the pain feels as if it gonna burst i just suffer from migraines im anemic and i also ave PCOS. i ave two doctors one private which is a male Doctor and the other public (health Center) the contraceptive pill im taking is called YASMIN also my public doctor she placed me on the pill because of hormonal imbalance

Keisha lee

whats the meaning of OBGYN

Anonymous (reply to Keisha lee)

Obstetrics and Gynecology(OBGYN) is a medical specialist in babies and women.

Keisha lee

im not familiar with tht short phrase OBGYN could

Anonymous

Hi Keisah Lee,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Sometimes vaginal discharge can change due to hormonal imbalances. But, any vaginal discharge with symptoms is not normal. It could be a sign of a yeast infection.  You need to see your OBGYN and explain your symptoms. Hope this was helpful?

Daisy

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :