ask: Negative pregnancy test, late period, white discharge

My boyfriend and I did genital rubbing with precum during my period and 2 days after that, I took after morning pill.

Exactly a week after that, I had period like blood discharge for 7 days.

3 weeks after the incident, I took urine pregnancy test which gives negative result.

6 weeks after, I took the test again and it is also negative.

However, I haven't had my period yet. I have irregular cycle ranging from 30-52 days. Now is the 7th week after the incident and I only have white discharge. What does it mean? I am very worried.

Anonymous

It's unlikely you would have been pregnant, since you were on your period.  But, since you took an emergency pill. That might have caused the bleeding again.  Many women experience changes on the next period after taking an emergency pill.

Daisy

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: