Negative pregnancy tests

I went to a concise yesterday to get a pregnancy test done. Well ,it came ou to be negative. I haven't had my period in 3 months. I'm so scared that I might have STD. Do you guys know any over the counter medicine that could help with chlamydia. The guy that I had sex with said that he had it when he got tested after we had sex and there's no way it came from me because he was the only one I had sex with for the first time. Now,I haven't had my period. It's not like I like having it but,I'm really concerned it might turns into cancer. Any suggestions would help.
Thank you !

Hi Shashou!

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

You may have a very irregular period that is causing this three month delay - is this common for you? You will need to discuss this with your doctor.

With regard to chlamydia, it's imperative that you get tested for this infection. There is no testing or treated that is over the counter - you will need to go to a clinic. Many women never have symptoms but if you have it and you don't get treated, it could lead to infertility down the road. Testing and treatment are both pretty simple. See if you can get to a clinic as soon as possible. If there is a Planned Parenthood near you, you can go there.