negative result!

I have menstration last May 12 and ends may 16 we did not intercourse that month and . My last menstration is June 30 and ends i think july 5. My bf and i got intercourse july 18. But still now i dont have my period, a while a go . i got my pregnancy at 3 39 am my first wiwi in the morning . and the result is negative. I dont know what to do. Thanks please help me if i am pregnant

Hi rareity

If your test is negative and was taken properly then you are likely not pregnant.
It sounds like your period is very irregular so this may be why your period is so late again.

If you are trying to get pregnant, talk to your doctor about your options.