Never Mind! Problem solved

My problem is solved!

Hi again Balexis

There is no possible way you can get pregnant AND you have your period.

Don't make up scenarios in your head in order to freak yourself out; that's a bit of drama-making but it will lead to stress which isn't good for your health.

You need to educate yourself on sex and how it works. In this day and age the information is everywhere. http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101

After I wrote the comment I actually researched for a few hours and learned many things and I then got my period. I'm sorry I keep freaking out but now I know there's no possible way for me to get pregnant from this! I'm sorry I had un proper sex education, I have learned now.
Thank you again,

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines