Facebook Pixel

New girl

By April 15, 2010 - 7:54pm
Rate This

I'm a 26 year old male dating a 22 year for almost a year now.. I'm the only one from my parents kids that doesnt have a kid yet and want one badly. I have sex frequently with my girlfriend and even purposely ejaculte inside of her to see if i can have a baby but she never gets pregnant.. i've been doing this for almost 6 months now.. I wanna know if I should go to the doctor and find out if I'm sterile or not, or maybe she is or she gets pregnant but drink some pills to take the baby out..

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi JoeyM

Thanks for your question and welcome!

A person trying for a child who is under the age of 35 needs to try for a year before checking into possibilities of infertility. Even in healthy people, pregnancy can take some time to achieve.

Are you and your girlfriend on the same page? Are you both in agreement about trying for a baby? When you say you "purposefully" ejaculate inside her sounds like you are doing this against her wishes and when you say you think she may be taking a morning after pill (there is no pill that "takes the baby out" unless you mean RU-486 or an equivalent) it doesn't sound there is much trust in the relationship.

Just because you are the only one in your family without a child doesn't mean you have to have one. You are only 26 - there's plenty of time!

If you can update me with some answers, we can help you further!

April 17, 2010 - 6:07am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.