New girl

By April 15, 2010 - 7:54pm

I'm a 26 year old male dating a 22 year for almost a year now.. I'm the only one from my parents kids that doesnt have a kid yet and want one badly. I have sex frequently with my girlfriend and even purposely ejaculte inside of her to see if i can have a baby but she never gets pregnant.. i've been doing this for almost 6 months now.. I wanna know if I should go to the doctor and find out if I'm sterile or not, or maybe she is or she gets pregnant but drink some pills to take the baby out..

Hi JoeyM

A person trying for a child who is under the age of 35 needs to try for a year before checking into possibilities of infertility. Even in healthy people, pregnancy can take some time to achieve.

Are you and your girlfriend on the same page? Are you both in agreement about trying for a baby? When you say you "purposefully" ejaculate inside her sounds like you are doing this against her wishes and when you say you think she may be taking a morning after pill (there is no pill that "takes the baby out" unless you mean RU-486 or an equivalent) it doesn't sound there is much trust in the relationship.

Just because you are the only one in your family without a child doesn't mean you have to have one. You are only 26 - there's plenty of time!

If you can update me with some answers, we can help you further!