Night sweats driving me crazy

By November 9, 2015 - 12:46pm

Every single night I wake up soaked in sweat. Temp in my house is good, and I also sleep with a fan. I've had some on and off chest pain a few times, and had a little trouble catching my breath. I've been to the Er and had a ekg and Ct with contrast. No answers. Anyone else plauged with night sweats?

I did have a hysterectomy...I still have both ovaries.

Definantly no spicey foods here, lol. I can't take the heartburn it gives me. I am on lisinopril and lexapro. And currently a anti spasmadic prescribed by my Gi.

HERWriter Guide (reply to tnt07)

If things don't improve for you, ask for a full hormone check up.

Hi tnt07

You have mentioned in previous posts that you have had or were going to have, a hysterectomy. Did this happen? Do you still have your ovaries?

Other reasons for hot flashes include medication, certain hot/spicy foods, stress or an problem with your thyroid or other hormones.

Please see your doctor to look into why this is happening.

Hot Flashes