Nipple soreness, breast lymph nodes and dry weather?

Hello! I'm a young woman on birth control (Combined pills) and I was on vacations until yesterday. The place I went to had really dry air, my nostrils are all dry and cracked and I've been having a bad case of acne, and my nipples are sensitive to the touch. Could this be caused by dry weather? I can feel also one swollen lymph node on the side of each breast, it just hurts if I touch it, my breasts themselves aren't sensitive/swollen. I'm betting this on allergies caused by deodorant or a cold I had while in there. Or could it be related to the sore nipples? The pain is getting better, yesterday I couldn't put a bra without it hurting and even without a bra the nipples frictioning against a shirt hurt.

My period will start in about eleven days. I've had protected sex (Used a condom, it didn't break, checked filling the condom with water. Also, I take the pills perfectly everyday). But the sore nipples started on the 25th. Could this be also part of PMS or travel-related stress? Thanks a lot for your attention.

Thanks a lot, Susan! What I meant is that while in the 30th I couldn't put a bra on without feeling great pain, in the 31th it was getting better, and now I woke up and my left nipple was less sensitive and the while the right one still hurts, it seems to be getting better too. Apparently all is happening gradually, just like it started. I just hope the stress goes away too, I'm kind of paranoid about pregnancy and every time I get something different from the expected in my cycle I get worried and stress worsens it.

I have never stayed so many days in a dry place before. I'll go to a doctor as soon as I can. Thanks again!

It does appear that the new climate you were exposed to is the culprit here although obviously we can't say for sure. I think it's safe to rule pregnancy out.

Your lymph nodes being larger may be due to the cold you had while there- this is not unusual when you have been exposed to a virus.

You said your pain was getting"better" but then said you were in great pain - do you mean the pain is getting worse or are you seeing improvements?

If you don't see an improvement soon, it's a good idea to see a doctor - since you are back to your normal environment, you should see an improvement with the next few days, if  this is climate related.

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide