Nipple Tenderness

So I just had sex yesterday with my boyfriend and he was sucking my boobs kind of like giving me a hickey and it felt nice so he kept going for a while , it was good and we had sex too without protection but he never ejaculated afterwards so I'm pretty sure im ok . but it's been like 1 or 2 days now and my nipple have a burning sensation to them and only my nipples are sore , not my breast just nipples ! what could it be ?! please help!!!!

It sounds like your have nipple tenderness due to your sexual activity and there is nothing to worry about, especially since you were able to make the connection between this activity and your tenderness. I'm sure in a few days everything will be back to normal.