No intercourse - could I be pregnat?

My period is 9 days late and I'm staring to freak out.
I'm a virgin but about a month ago my boyfriend and I were dry humping. Things started to heat up and I gave him a hand job, I don't even remeber feeling him pre-cm but I read some guys don't pre-cm a lot. At some point I was naked from the bottom but I don't think our genitals ever rubbed against each other, however, I don't remember very clearly. He didn't ejaculate because I would've noticed, and I was very aware of everything that was going on.

So all in all there was no penetration or ejaculation, I felt little pre-cm but I'm just not sure if our genitals touched. Is there away I could be pregnat? I'm really scared since my period is rarely late and this is the first time I do something with my boyfriend that could get me pregnat.

My breasts feel sore and a few days ago I had some cramps but I thought I got them because my period was coming. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative but I'm still really worried.

Hi aerdna!

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Your period may be delayed by stress. Just try to relax.