no period

By December 14, 2014 - 12:14pm

I have not had my cycle in 3 to 4 weeks it came on October 8 and nothing since then. In August my children and i had got put out of are home and i moved in with my dad
and my seasonal jobs have ended i been under alot of stress i eat more and my brest are bigger. I have an appointment Wednesday but im scared

Hi chrissy11

Thanks for your post - I'm sorry that you're going through a lot right now. 

If you have been having unprotected sex, then pregnancy is a possibility. Your appointment will let you know for sure. If you're not pregnant, talk to your doctor about your stress and how to manange it.