No period for 3 months

By Anonymous April 15, 2015 - 4:02am

I am 16 years old, I have missed 3 whole cycle of getting my period. I had my period around Januart 8th and today it is april 15th. My stomach area is bloated and i have gained a lot of weight, Sometimes, i really feel like i am having my period when I actually don't. I am getting white discharge most of the days. I am worried about thIs situation.

Some women have discharge every day so as long as it doesn't smell bad, you should be fine. 

Is pregnancy a possibility? If so, take a test.

Otherwise it might be worth seeing a doctor to see what's going on.

Thanks for the reply! I dont have any bad smell in the discharge, thanks!:) I am a virgin so i am not pregnent..