no period

Hi. My period comes on every 26 or 27 of a month. I had an ipill on 18th sept followed by withdrawal bleeding on 24th sept. It lasted for 3 days. But now it is 27th oct and yet i am not having my period. I am worried, please tell me whether is this a sign of pregnancy? Should i take a PT if i don't get my period?? How long should i wait for it?

Emergency contraceptives are 95% effective when taken within 24 hours and can then delay the following period so this may be what is going on. Pregnancy is possible but not probable. A pregnancy test would be accurate by now, you don't have to wait any longer.

Okay thank u ma'am.. But still just i want to know, have you seen such cases where there is no period for a month and whether the girl was pregnant or not? I am trying to avoid a PT.. I am worried.. Are you not sure that if i had a withdrawal bleeding then definitely there's no pregnancy?? Also for your information i took the ECP within 24 hours. I didn't had any sideffects like vomitting, fever, etc.

HERWriter Guide (reply to pujachavan)

Hi pujachavan

We don't "see cases", we are not doctors.

As we have said several times, your risk is extremely low.

This is an internet service we provide, you need to be realistic about the answers we can give.

There is no point in going around in circles because you don't want to take a pregnancy test. If you don't take a test then we can't help you.

Hello. As u asked to, i took a PT. It was negative. But i am worried that if i am not pregnant then still i am not having my period. Can u please help me out here that why is it so?

HERWriter Guide (reply to pujachavan)

We cannot tell you why you are still bleeding - this requires a doctor visit.