Q: 

No period for 5 months after c-section, pregnancy?

By Anonymous February 18, 2016 - 7:13am

I have had a c-section 6 months ago, I had unprotected sex 4 weeks after c-section. I took the emergency contraception pill the morning after. 5 weeks after my c-section (and a week after unprotected sex) I had a lot of bleeding which my doctor said was my first period. I have not had a period since then (5 months ago). I have done 3 pregnancy tests since then, just to be sure and they all came back negative. I am exclusive breast-feeding and I have PCOS. I don't understand why I had a period after giving birth but since then nothing...Anyone had similar experiences, Any ideas?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags:

Hormones