No period for 5 months negative pregnancy test what could be wrong?

By September 23, 2009 - 10:01am

I had my last period on 4-15-09 and it was normal. The next month I had kind of a spotty one. Nothing heavy. I have not had my period sonce then. I have taken home pregnancy test at least twice a month and they all come back negative. I do how ever have some cervical mucus.some probably every other day. I do not know what is going on. Please help if you can.

Anonymous

Hi... I'm 3 months late of my period. I've taken numerous pregnancy tests they all came out negative
I have been stressed a little for the past months after I failed out of nursing school and the only way for me to cope with the stress was to exercise. I love to workout I usually spent 2-4 hours 5-7 days a week. I would drink a lot of protein shakes per day. One in the morning and one at night. So, I've noticed that my belly is growing. The guy that I had intercourse with texted me that he is chlamydia positive. Could that also be a reason why my period is delayed? I'm so scared that I might be pregnant. I have no health insurance and I've done research about abortion .According to Google,it says that you should never go through abortion alone due to the side effects such as serious bleeding ,cramps or maybe nausea. I don't have no friends and that would be devastating to even tell my mom about it. I found a place where they do free pregnancy testing. I'm going there on Tuesday so I can make sure that I'm not pregnant. Usually when my period is about to come I have pimples on my face and a little sharp stomach pain then I know for sure it's coming. Surprisingly, I've had my regular symptoms of my period but,it never came. I don't know what to do ? I'm so lost and confused .I know for sure that I'm not pregnant but,where's my period? Hopefully I'm not pregnant and if I am.I'm 11000000000% sure I'll abort that child cause I can't have kids without having a career. I promised to keep my legs closed .

Don't be so hard on yourself - you can have sex, it's ok! Just always make sure you wear a condom, not only will it protect you from pregnancy but also many diseases.

Let us know how things go with your testing and we'll be here to chat with, regardless of the result. Make sure to get tested for chlamydia too.

Anonymous

My name is Marlee. I'm 27 yrs. old. My last real period (7 days) was 04/18/2016. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 03/05/2016 (no pull out method). I noticed my period was late by 06/15/2016. I have Ben having all pregnancy symptoms and now movements as well as sudden morning sickness, frequent urination, bloat, and now nagging headaches for almost two months. I spotted twice sense my last real period but both times two months apart for ONLY ALMOST four days. My stomach is protruding above my navel but flabby below. I also get indigestion and has. Haven't had a real bm in about three months.. it's been diarrhea almost right after I eat anything... and I also have discharge and what seems to be a it I and a lot of yeast infections.. no foul odor either. Could I really be one of those women that are pregnant and just don't know and don't show?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Marlee,

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Hi! Im 2 months delayed, 5 time p.t. but all of them are negative. No sign of pregnancy. Im just stressed and gaining more weight. What is happening really?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

With such little information, it is impossible to say.

Time to schedule an appointment for a physical exam with your gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous

I'm 27, 4'11, 78lbs (lost 5 - 10 lbs recently) and I haven't had a period since jan/feb 2016. Highly doubt I'm pregnant as I would definitely be showing by now I'm sure. I hadn't had much CM at all until a few days ago, then I started getting CM much like what I get when I'm ovulating but there's a lot of it. Any ideas of what it could be?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The weight loss of five to 10 pounds could be the reason.

Anonymous

HI MY NAME IS SANA, I HAVE A DOUBT / QUESTION
I had my last period on 4-14-2016 and it was normal. The next month I had kind of a spotty one. Nothing heavy.4months over no period, really upset. I have not had my period sonce then. I have taken home pregnancy test at least twice a month and they all come back negative. I do how ever have some cervical mucus.some probably every other day. I do not know what is going on. Please help if you can.

Any update Sana? I'm going through the exact thing now...

Amenorrhea

Amenorrhea Guide