Q: 

No period for 5 months negative pregnancy test what could be wrong?

By September 23, 2009 - 10:01am

I had my last period on 4-15-09 and it was normal. The next month I had kind of a spotty one. Nothing heavy. I have not had my period sonce then. I have taken home pregnancy test at least twice a month and they all come back negative. I do how ever have some cervical mucus.some probably every other day. I do not know what is going on. Please help if you can.

Anonymous

im 18 and I haven't gotten my period in about 4 months. I have not had sex within the year or past few months so I know I'm not pregnant. Recently I've had pain on my right side, lower abdomen and lower back, but I had thought it was bc of my weight problem .. I thought it might have been a uti due to previous events. I have not told my mom about the period situation but only about the pain.. i don't know if I should wait to see if my period will come within time or go see a doctor and see what's wrong

Anonymous

I'm 18 and the last time I had my period was nov.30-dec.5. It's been four months since than and I have not had sex, so I could not be pregnant. I've been cramping on my right side lately and had cramps on my lower stomach at random times. I haven't been to the doctors nor have told my parents about this but I have a feeling it could be a uti due to past events but I'm not sure

Anonymous

Hi I had my period last November 22 and had unprotected sex December 11 and got period January 5 to 7 and from February to April 3 months I didn't got my period and I took a pregnancy test was negative. Is it a false negative?

Hello Anon

You'd be 5 months along now if you were pregnant. Women can bleed in pregnancy sometimes but they can't get menstrual periods. Since you are three months late, you need to discuss this with your doctor.

I had my second daughter November 6th, I got an IUT, the plastic medicated kind. Now, I bled until about the middle of January, nearing the end of Jan. The IUT must have fallen out because it was completely gone by feb. But it was there before. I could feel it.
Now, I haven't had a period since, just one day with one wipe of spotting. Nothing more. And a negative pregnacy test. I have bad lowe back pain like I need to crack it but can never reach it, and super soreness. As well, I have this mole on my back for years and now it's scabbed over and itchy as what,my SO noticed blood all over the back of my shirt one morning from the itching in my sleep.
Please, advice would be greatly appreciated.

Guide (reply to Snagy195)

Hello Snagy195,

I am glad you reached out to us with your concerns.

First, you need to speak with your gynecologist about the lack of a period in March.

Second, you need to schedule an appointment with a dermatologist to have the mole evaluated.

Do not ignore either problems.
Regards,

Anonymous

The last time I had unprotected sex was back on November 25 of 2016. Since then I have not had my period. I been light headed week sleepy hungry all the time. I been in the hospital 5 times since then due to my stomach hurting me and they done blood work and urine test and everytime it comes back that i am not pregnant. Lately I been having clear sticky discharge and been randomly bleeding which doesnt last long. I had one shot of the depo back in September. Could this all be because of the depo shot?

It could be the effects of Depo, it doesn't suit a lot of people. Hopefully you'll get back to normal soon.

Anonymous

Hey My name is Julia . Im 19 and haven't got my period in 3 months. I have been to the doctor multiple times for pain and have took maybe pregnancy test and blood test all negative. I am not irregular or stressed . Not has really changed and nothing like this has never happened. I have been getting pain my my pelvic area and breast mostly . I feel sick at night and more tired . The doctor have took many test and they all say nothing is wrong and I have no illness or diseases . Also last month I had really light spotting for 2 days and 2 weeks after that I had a little blood clot come out . I didn't bleed after the clot it was just that . Sorry for the paragraph. Really need some help

Hello Anon

If you haven't had a period and are experiencing pain in the pelvic and breast areas then something must be going on. What kinds of tests have been done so far?

Amenorrhea

Amenorrhea Guide