No period for 5 months negative pregnancy test what could be wrong?

By September 23, 2009 - 10:01am

I had my last period on 4-15-09 and it was normal. The next month I had kind of a spotty one. Nothing heavy. I have not had my period sonce then. I have taken home pregnancy test at least twice a month and they all come back negative. I do how ever have some cervical mucus.some probably every other day. I do not know what is going on. Please help if you can.

Anonymous

Hi so I am 25 I had my tubes tied a year ago well I got my period after my tuble and was fine well a month after I started bleeding very heavey for 6 months straight and then I just stopped for the past 3 months there has been nothing well I went to obgyn when I was bleeding and they did test well my ultrasound came back with bubble like things on my uturus and overies they didn't know what it was so they just let it go well since I have not been bleeding I have been getting very bad headaches and nausa everyday neg preg test and I am very clumbsy and off balance what could this be ????? I am so tired of all of this

It sounds like something was found on your ultrasound; doctors can't let things go because they don't know what it was.

Your issue needs further investigation - your tubal surgery could have been botched or there are complications post-surgery.

Please ask for more testing and a proper explanation as to what's going on.

Anonymous

As of right now I am going on the sixth month since my last period. I take a pregnancy test every few weeks and all negative. Nothing dramatically has changed in my routine or life. I havent been sexual active since then. I went and got a blood test done and every thing seems normal. My next appointment isnt for awhile.
-ANON

How old are you?

You need to work with a hormonal specialist to see why your periods have stopped.

Anonymous

Im Hayley
I havent had my period for three months now and i used to have it on the 28 on every month but i been so stressed out and i have gain alot of weight in the pass three months even i took alot of Pregnancy test to they all came negative but i have been eating bad food to i use to eat really Healthy since i started my new job i been eating unhealthy foods .

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Hayley,

High levels of stress, and significant weight gain could be the reasons you have not gotten a period for three months.

You could schedule an appointment with a gynecologist. Or, try to correct the problem on your own by working to decrease your stress levels, eating a well balanced and healthy diet, and starting an exercise program. See if that helps:)

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi... I'm 3 months late of my period. I've taken numerous pregnancy tests they all came out negative
I have been stressed a little for the past months after I failed out of nursing school and the only way for me to cope with the stress was to exercise. I love to workout I usually spent 2-4 hours 5-7 days a week. I would drink a lot of protein shakes per day. One in the morning and one at night. So, I've noticed that my belly is growing. The guy that I had intercourse with texted me that he is chlamydia positive. Could that also be a reason why my period is delayed? I'm so scared that I might be pregnant. I have no health insurance and I've done research about abortion .According to Google,it says that you should never go through abortion alone due to the side effects such as serious bleeding ,cramps or maybe nausea. I don't have no friends and that would be devastating to even tell my mom about it. I found a place where they do free pregnancy testing. I'm going there on Tuesday so I can make sure that I'm not pregnant. Usually when my period is about to come I have pimples on my face and a little sharp stomach pain then I know for sure it's coming. Surprisingly, I've had my regular symptoms of my period but,it never came. I don't know what to do ? I'm so lost and confused .I know for sure that I'm not pregnant but,where's my period? Hopefully I'm not pregnant and if I am.I'm 11000000000% sure I'll abort that child cause I can't have kids without having a career. I promised to keep my legs closed .

Don't be so hard on yourself - you can have sex, it's ok! Just always make sure you wear a condom, not only will it protect you from pregnancy but also many diseases.

Let us know how things go with your testing and we'll be here to chat with, regardless of the result. Make sure to get tested for chlamydia too.

Anonymous

My name is Marlee. I'm 27 yrs. old. My last real period (7 days) was 04/18/2016. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 03/05/2016 (no pull out method). I noticed my period was late by 06/15/2016. I have Ben having all pregnancy symptoms and now movements as well as sudden morning sickness, frequent urination, bloat, and now nagging headaches for almost two months. I spotted twice sense my last real period but both times two months apart for ONLY ALMOST four days. My stomach is protruding above my navel but flabby below. I also get indigestion and has. Haven't had a real bm in about three months.. it's been diarrhea almost right after I eat anything... and I also have discharge and what seems to be a it I and a lot of yeast infections.. no foul odor either. Could I really be one of those women that are pregnant and just don't know and don't show?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Marlee,

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Amenorrhea

Amenorrhea Guide