No period after emergency contraception

On May 27th I've had unprotected sex and I've raced to acquire a morning after pill. I took it within the first 12 hours (levonorgestrel based). On 3rd June I started to bleed, it was stronger than just spotting and I passed some clots. It stopped on 6th. Since then, I've not had my period. I had two quantitative pregnancy blood tests done on 25th June and 10th July respectively, both came back as negative (<2 mlU/ml HCG). I'm usually quite irregular with my periods, even without any kind of hormone-based medication, but this is still nervewracking. My last period ended on 21th May but I can't quite recall the exact starting day.

Would the blood tests be completely reliable at that point? Am I in the clear as far as pregnancy is concerned? Does it ever happen for the EC to cause two missed periods in a row, or am I some great anomaly? I'm worried sick here, but I cannot afford churning money on continuous pregnancy tests.

If your period was due and you had blood work done, you should have an accurate result.  But if you are still concerned you might want to take a home pregnancy test.

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Anytime you have unprotected sex your chances are higher.  If you took an emergency pill as instructed, some of the side effects can include: Changes on your next period, such as Heavier or lighter, shorter or longer.  You should wait a few days and retake another pregnancy test.  

Here are some resources for you

Sexual Health 101

I am aware of the side effects possible due to the EC, however seeing as my period's been missing altogether, the most common information does not seem to address whether it is something I should be concerned about, or something that can and does happen, if only rarely.

As for taking another pregnancy test, the two tests were done at 30 and 44 days past the intercourse, respectively. Would that be too soon for a reliable results? They were not urine tests, but regular blood samples taken at a clinic.