ask: No period in four months

I have always had somewhat irregular periods but never missed 4 months. I recently switched jobs and moved, could that be it? I am not pregnant. I've taken urine and blood tests. Should I be worried it could be cancer? I am only 21 years old. Please help!

DaisyN Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Many things can cause a missed period.  Not always does it have to be due to cancer. Stress, hormonal imbalance, ovarian cyst, fibroids, infections and many other can cause changes to your cycle.  It's time to see your OBGYN, he will be able to tell you the cause of your missed period.

Daisy

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: