No Period in over 2 months, is something wrong?

By January 6, 2010 - 1:06pm

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Well I'm 19, in a relationship, not on birth control, and not having a period.

Okay heres the deal. My fiance and I have been trying to concieve for the past few months. So i've been tracking my period and my last period was November 7th, 2009. I completely missed my period the month of december. I took 6 HPT 5/6 came out definately positive. I made an appointment at the doctors, and they gave me a blood test to see. They were positive that i was too, and they werent even going to test for pregnancy because they said HPT are very accurate. Well they called me the next day to say that my results were "normal" and that i was not pregnant.

so now it janurary 6th. I am expecting my what would be next period to come tomorrow. However i have no sympotoms or feeling that it is going to come.

Im very confused as to how my body could trip so many HPT. Arent they supposed to detect the presence of HCG in your body. The hormorn that is not present unless you are pregnant!!!!! How can this be. im going crazy thinking or reasons. I definately had 5 positve pregnancy tests all different brands including First response.

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE

i need answers, could the doctors be wrong? did they mess up my blood test? could it have been too soon to tell?

I really need to know please

Anonymous

Hey everyone .. So this last December my hubby and I were I guess you could say trying to get pregnant then in January I was late about 11 days I got my period but it was very light .. I have a regular 28 day cycle and a regular 14 day ov cycle I'm always on time and never really late if I'm stressed i will be maybe 5 day at most late but never any longer .I was suppose to get my period on Xmas day but didn't get it till the begining of Jan going by my cycle I should have gotten my next period at the end of Jan and begining of Feb and I missed it as well i have taken 4 more hpt and all neg.. I took them all a week after the other and still all neg ..today I am 31 days late and I have had some symptoms like back aches head aches and I'm tired a lot more then usual the only sypmtom I haven't gotten in my breast .. After a while I stopped getting symptoms I feel nothing but still no period has this happened to anyone I'm getting really frustrated .. Am I pregnant or what is going on please help ..also I have a appt with my OBGYN this week .
I'm so confused please help..

Was You Pregnant ? Only Asking Cause I'm Going Through The Same Thing..... LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

We cannot tell someone if they are pregnant - a website cannot do that but it's good you are seeing your OB this week - they may conduct a test for you.

Stress can have a huge impact on the menstrual cycle. If you are stressed about getting pregnant (and you don't even have to be, just trying can be subconsciously stressful) then your cycle can become irregular on that merit alone. If you are not pregnant then this may be what is happened. Good luck this week.

Susan ,
Thank you so much for ur help so I went to the clinic and took a urine test and it came out negative as well I'm going back next wed for my results .. I am on day 34 today and still no period .. I haven't been stressed at all just anxious to and well a Lil worried on just w
hat is going on with my body I never been this late before and I have been gaining a Lil weight ..my boobs got bigger my back and head hurt and I'm constantly tired .. But at times I feel completely normal .. I can be confusing .. But I'm taking it day by day and just hoping for the best ...

You're welcome!

Talk to your health care provider about your concerns. Blood testing can see if your hormones are imbalanced.

Anonymous

A aint had a period since half way march 2015 nd had abwt 6 pregnancey tests all negative a have heartburn headaches upset tummys depressed but had sex early march and aint had a period have back pains doxs said am all clear i need help? so what should a tell the doctors ????? Need help i am pnly 17 x

You need an exam of your reproductive system to look for cysts or any kind of growths that are causing you pain and stopping your periods. You may have polycystic ovaries or a blockage. Most of these are harmless but you do need to request this kind of exam.

This was helpful.

Anonymous

Im currently 73 days late for my period. I've taken 5 home test and all said negative. I dont know what to do. Im starting to go crazy. Sometime I feel symptoms but others I feel absolutely nothing. With my first child i ended up getting a blood test because by week 9 of not having a period i was beyond worried. What do I do next. Should I just go gor another blood test or wait a little longer to do a home test?

Five negative pregnancy tests would indicate that you are not pregnant. If you were, you would be entering your second trimester soon and beginning to show - is that happening?

You need to get an ultrasound from your doctor - you can get a vaginal ultrasound done right there in the office, many times.

There are many reasons for not getting your period, besides pregnancy.

You can read them here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/amenorrhea-0

If you are not menopausal and not pregnant, it's important to see your doctor for an examination.