no period, ovulation, bright urine?

So im usually irregualr but starting in Feb. 8th I was okay March 8th i was regular April i didnt get my period at all and its may now and.still nothing I know i ovulated in April but no period. I know because i had white/clear in my panties. And I just started drinking vitamin pills called hair infinity to make my hair grow but i know that's not whats causing it. Also in april was my prom month and I had a dance show this month. Bit I'm relax now. Is there sometjing wrong i haven't had sex or anything so i know its not that.

Thank you !

I am a 29 year old woman and I took hair burst for no longer than a month and my periods have stopped. So far it's been 3 months without a period and I have just had dark spotting. I have had bloating and been very emotional. I have been the doctors twice and they are making me wait another month in hope that I will have a period but I haven't. The doctors are very concerned. I have always had healthy regular periods before taking hair burst.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

That is interesting.

for the benefit of all our readers, Hairburst is a UK based, natural health supplements company, committed to delivering lasting results with affordable, healthy solutions to enhance and preserve your natural beauty.

According to the company website, the product contains selenium, zinc, hyaluronic acid, calcium, folic acid, biotin, MSM, collagen, BCAA, silica, vitamin b complex, vitamin A,C and D.

Please keep us updated,

I took hairinfinity feb29 2016. The next morning I saw blood. No other changes in my diet or lifestyle. It's now later in the evening in still spotting. I am going to stop taking them immediately!! Someone should put a warning label on the bottle. I am afraid. It's not my period. And I am a healthy female

I didn't even take Hairfinity for long and the exact same thing happened to me. I was bleeding for about three months !!! It would go away for like a few days or week then come right back. I visited my gyno twice and took the pills with me. I also emailed the company but they refused to believe that it came from the pills. The onlything my Dr coukd suggest was that I take birth control to regulate the bleeding or a possible hysterectomy. It was absolutely horrible! But thank God after three months amf of course stopping taking the pills immediately it went away. Everyone is different so people can't say what Hairfinity does or does not do. I know I had a horrible experience with it and its not worth the stress and health issues.

I too started taking hairburst and was late and only had a bit of spotting. I was due to start IVF and thought I might have to cancel because of these pills ! Luckily I didn't have to, but I have stopped taking them. I think they should put a warning on the bottle as these cannot be as natural as advertised, if they are messing with menstrul cycles !

I used hairburst for 4-5 days maybe this month, didnt continue because i didnt like the smell of it. my period is 13 days late idk why? im guessing maybe from it?!!

ive been spotting to idk why i been looking for a solution

I begin taking hairburst (also known as hairvits)on Jan 17 and my period started a week late. For the month of Feb I did not have a period at all. I take the recommend dosage with a cup of cranberry juice every morning. I also took a pregnancy test after my missed period last month and has recently took another last weekend on Saturday and both came back negative. I read that hairburst and hairinfinty has the same ingredients.

omg! my sister being on it for 1 month and being complaining of chest pain and shortness of breath... so i know for sure its not a good product!

Same story, I had taken Hairfinity for a month, since I have stopped it, I havent got my periods, I have always been regular may be a week late but now its been 2 months I have not got my periods yet. I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT TO TAKE THESE VITAMINS...