NO Sex for Steph

By October 2, 2010 - 3:19am

ive been with my boyfriend on and off for 5years,, and alltogether been together for 4years and a bit,, we live together for 2 years and a bit.. and now hoave our first baby on the way,, almost at 18wks,,
even before we found out about the pregnacy ive had trouble with him in not giving me sex or any sexual favours,, but will be happy to take favours from me,, but he will no longer give me anything sexual,, ive have waited at months at a time,, to get anything,, and i feel as though hes forcing himself to to it,, (with no better word use..) yet i am so willing to give him favours,, ,, i feel so rejected,, and i feel like hes pushing me away,, everytime he tells me an excuse why he wont or doesnt feel like it

what is going on,, how can i get him to give me sex again,, im so deprived and i just want to feel appricated..

Thank you so much :)
i have already reassured him that there is nothing to worry about while having sex with a pregnant woman. and have explained that his seman is actually good for the baby. but nothing really changed.
He was the one who asked me if we could start a family, and in all honesty he wanted this baby ore than what i did. we are really good and happy, other than my crazy hormones which he finds frustrating at times.
he has been very cuddlely and kissy lately,, and hes been cooking me tea every night,
communication really isnt our thing at times e can be hard to deal with as both of us are quite strong willed and stubborn for that matter :). but when we have discussions they can be frustarting though in the end they always turn out to be ok, and we can finally find ourselves agreeing on things.
thank you so much for you help.. :)

Hi Steph

Thanks for your post and congratulations on your baby!

Your boyfriend may be nervous about having sex with a pregnant woman - that can happen. You may want to ask him if this is the case and reassure him that it's perfectly safe.

But since he accepting sexual acts from you (but will not ON you), as well as you two being "on and off" since you've been together, you may be facing some more serious problems, especially since he was showing a disinterest in sex even before the pregnancy.

Was this pregnancy planned? Has he expressed how he feels about it? How are things in your relationship other than sex? Is he kind? Do you communicate well and does he show affection in other ways like kissing, cuddling, helping around the house? Do you have fun together, laugh together?

I hope to hear back more from you and let us know more about your relationship, aside from the sexual aspect - and remember that this may be a temporary reaction to the pregnancy.

Relationships & Family

Relationships & Family Guide