No sign of a period.

So I took the plan b pill on May 20th, has another period or what seemed like my second period on the 26th till about the 30th. It wasn't really like a normal period.. and I have been currently waiting for my period for the month of June. My expected start date is usually between the 9th or 10, 11th, or 12th. I didn't have any, so I took a pregnancy test on the 12th, Negative. I took another pregnancy test on 22nd of June, Negative again. SO what is going on with my body.... how long will I know I am definitely not pregnant... I am not prepared for a child. Has anybody had an experience like this?

A common side effect of Plan B is bleeding that starts days later - as is what happened with you.

Another side effect is a delay or irregularity in the next period, as is what's happening with you.

Therefore you are not pregnant, just experiencing the side effects of Plan B.

We can't say when your next period will happen but it will happen, likely within the next week or two.