Non STDs

By Anonymous November 14, 2012 - 7:56am

I wanted to know what the situations is with Crohn's and collitis. I've been out with a man and had been assaulted at one point by another. In both cases I had a form of sexual contact - I realised thereafter I got their specific illness. I thought it was a joke at first and I was imagining things but my body is hyper sensitive and picks up diseases from other just by contact through saliva. The guy that assaulted my has back acnes all over his face and, dry spots that scabbed and looked like crusty bumps or soars, he was white and it didn't show up until you were close to him. The spots were hard and were all over his face. After the assault I got the exact same thing - I thought I was going mad - I started getting these spots that never healed properly and and itchy back. I'd been for 100 tests it seemed for HIV etc but nothing showed up at all but it was apparent I caught something. I then stupidly went out with another guy mixted heritage - I did not have intercourse with him but I had contact with him. I remembered he also had bad skin, dry and rough feeling, his eyes bulged slightly, more than normal and he had veins sticking out at the botttom of eyes - I pout it down to tiredness, low and behold straight after the 'incident' I fell down with a flu like symptom - very strange - it lingered for over 2 weeks - I even went to A&E because of my eyes - I got extreme blood shot and my eyes started to bulde too!

Now no one has ever mentioned addition sickness being passed on my salive exchange and sexual contact but I can vouch that this happenes, I wanted to know if anyine else has experienced this. My skin never heals when I get spots, my back constantly itches, my eyes look different from hwo they were before and I also have the veins at the bottom of my eyes. I never had this before. After being assaulted I rememebered it took a few months for the symptoms to show. Why does no one explain these things t people or does it only apply to those who have medical conditions?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Common symptoms of Crohn's disease include abdominal pain, diarrhea, andweight loss. Less common symptoms include poor appetite, fevernight sweats, rectal pain, and occasionally rectal bleeding.  You need to let your doctor know about all these symptoms. 

Here are some resources for you

Colitis Guide