Norlevo Side Effects or Pregnancy?

On March 1st my boyfriend and I had protected sex. Although we used a condom I felt unusually paranoid and just less than 30 hours later I took Norlevo as a precaution. My period was due about a week later and on March 7th I saw some brown spotting which got heavier over the course of a week before stopping on March 14th. I also experienced what I thought to be my regular period on April 3rd to April 7th. However I am now (May 5th) 5 days late and have been experiencing very mild nausea for the past month. I am also feeling cramps I would usually associate with menstruation. I have been quite stressed with family issues, college and the fear of being pregnant for the past 2 months and had thought the nausea was me being literally sick to my stomach with worry but now I'm not so sure. I'm going to buy a HPT tomorrow but would like some advice on whether what I have described could be typical of being messed around by Norlevo or is it more likely to be pregnancy? Thank you

It sounds like you bleed from EC, then had a period and are a bit late this month. So I'm thinking more side effects than pregnant but a test will let you know for sure.