I asked a previous question concerning if I was pregnant or not. I've come to conclusion that my missed period is because of my birth control. So now I am currently 7 days late, the only amount of days that my period lasts, and I'm getting slight bleeding, it hasn't gotten that bad but I put a pad on just in case and I'm having one MY my menstrual symptoms and does not include cramping, it has more to do with my bowel movement. Is this normal?

Hi MyaChann

I answered your last question.

Your bleeding this month sounds like it was a little late but that's ok.

Do you have a question about your bowel movements? If so, please ask it on this thread, rather than a new one.