Is this normal

I usually always get my period towards the end of the month early begining, It always starts cramps,heavy for a couple days then lightens up alot for three days then im off. This time it was backwards light,heavy, then cramps, now me an my boyfriend been having sex when i dont bleed, next moring into the day ill bleed bright red then it stops at night, this the 9th day, when usually i only have my menstruation for 5, i hope i can get some advice

It does sound like you are bleeding in a way that is not connected to your usual period but since your last period was different to normal, you may just be experiencing an unusual monthly cycle.

If your bleeding doesn't stop within a few days, put a call into your doctor.

Also, are you bleeding every day, all day or is it only after sex?

its only in the morning then it slows then stops at night, its like reddish but mostly pink no cramps or pain and no smell to it, me an my boyfriend been having unprotected sex also,