Is this normal and what can I do?

By September 18, 2014 - 2:37pm

I am 19 years old and first had sex at 18! It hurt loads so i got put off and i have only recently started trying it again. I love my boyfriend and have been for him for a year and a half now, he is always very patient with me . My problem is that I dont like to touch myself and dont really get anything out of it, sex or foreplay (apart from getting wet below.) I am 19 and could live without sex! Im 19 and never ever had an orgasm! Please help????? :)

Hi Charlottie and thanks for your question -

You're not alone in what you are experiencing. Please see this article written for the EmpowHER community, A Look at Female Impotence, and let us know if this helps.