Normal to get period after taking plan b, then get it a week or more late or even miss it the next month?

Hi, I've read through many of these posts and think I have the reassurance I'm looking for, but here's my story.

I've never had sex, just had close contact once and an ejaculation mishap once.

Nov 14- plan b after my boyfriend touched his penis too close to my vagina. I may have overreacted, but took plan b.
Nov 22- took plan b again, though I don't think there was any real risk I was just scared. Had light spotting for a few days which I heard is normal.

Dec 2- I was naked performing oral, my boyfriend came on my chest without warning, I immediately covered my vagina with a towel and showered immediately. Took plan b within 30 minutes.

My period came on the 8th when expected, but now on January 17, I've had all other symptoms of PMS and getting my period other than bleeding. I know I wasn't being very smart and I need to start birth control to avoid this in the future, and maybe I've totally overthought all of this because the risks we took were small, but I just need some clarity before I take a test.

No problem needing some reassurance!

Yes, it's common to bleed a few days or up to a week after taking emergency birth control. And for some women, their next regular period is early or late or even skipped.

You really do need to settle on a method of birth control, as you say. All this emergency birth control (which is unnecessary anyway) will cause a series of pretty big hormone surges that could cause your period to be irregular for a couple of months.

In term of pregnancy, it doesn't appear you have anything to worry about.

I hope this has helped?