Is this normal? Read Below.

My period has been lasting for almost/up to two weeks. I'm not pregnant, because I've never had sex. I don't take birth control pills, or an medications. I just got my period, and I know periods are irregular when you first get them, but I'm worried about myself. Thanks xxxx

How old are you?

While periods can be quite irregular in the teen years, bleeding for two weeks at a time is not normal and could be an indication that something is wrong (although it's generally not serious) - and you may become anemic from losing so much blood.

Talk to your doctor about this and see what solution he/she can come up with.

Thanks, I'm fifteen. I told my mother and she said it was because it irregular at first but it has been two week so.

I suggest you ask your mom to take you to the doctor. Bleeding for two weeks isn't 'normal' for any reason, other than after having a child or perhaps issues with menopause.