Not feeling like myself..pregnant?

I am 18 years old. I have been experiencing weird pregnancy symptoms but with no positive test.

I feel nauseous and vomit occasionally, have frequent headaches and bowel movements, and just feel really week, disoriented, dizzy, and not like myself.

I began bleeding today, but it was not like my usual period and had clots, it was also a day late.

I have had unprotected sex but a lot of it has been anal, and I missed a week of birth control pills due to a vacation at the beginning of the pack.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation?

Hi ccphelps11

It sounds like you have your period now - a day late isn't anything to worry about. Weakness and disorientation is not necessarily a sign of pregnancy but a test can rule this out for you.

If these symptoms continue, see a doctor. There could be an underlying issue that is may or many not be connected to your reproductive system.