Q: 

Not getting over him..(depressed)

Hey I've posted my question before as well, just a quick recall about my relationship life...
I was in a relationship with my guy for 2 and a half years. During our relationship my guy had a terrible accident in January in which he broke his back... difficult phase for me it was...he still dont have proper movement on his feet.Anyways after his operation and etc,he was able to walk with a walker and now he can walk by himself,he still have bending problems though as steel rods have been inserted in his back.. I love him and supported him alot. Before his accident we were having a perfect relationship but after that things changed. he changedd, ALOT!... firstly he asked for a break, i gave him that and then he said he didnt wanted a relationship. I agreed with him as i care about him and about his life....its been 7months now..we arent together, 7months have passed by and i still cant get over him although we are still in contact a bit. I think my love iss way too strong...there isnt a single night in which i didnt cry for him...this is my situation after the breakup...Well,he is I think happy and moving on his has many girly friends and and goes out everyday hangouts,events and partiess. I feel alot but there isnt anything that I can do...Recently I used to text him first but I decided I shouldnt...A week by and he texted me asking me to deactivate my account from this social website, I mean you have no right but i still did it..I still do love him. :(

We talk on calls sometimes but i really want him back. :( Ive been in depression since along time and just pretend to be happy infront of others.. Please tell me how to treat him and myself for a better life?

Anonymous

Anon,

Yes, you should stop doing or thinking anything that involves him.  Because you are in a psychology class at school, should not have nothing wrong with getting treated with a psychotherapist.  If you feel very depressed and it continues getting worst or interfering with your daily life.  

Best

Heyyy. As you told me to move on and rhat I should stop texting him I did... I ignored him for a week. And yesterday on facebook I saw he had unblocked me from facebook. When I used to say that unblock me he was so determined that he won't but now he did. And now today I woke up and saw his message and his two missed calls ob my cell. His messageeas that he was outside my school so he thought of meeting up. I replied that I was sleeping at that moment and he said its okay and then i didn't reply. That's all. I seriously don't know what he is upto..why did he unblocked me now? Any suggestions?

Anon,

Glad you found the courage to move on and stop playing his games.  If he is the one, he will show it more.

Daisy

Anonymous

Sorry to hear this.  Not sure why would he ask you to deactivate your account, if he isn't part of your life anymore.  But since he has moved on, now that he is back to walking.  You need to let go and move on with your life also.  It's obvious he doesn't want a relationship anymore.  You need to stop texting him and go out with your friends. Get involved in groups activities, maybe at school, church or even playing sports.  Time will help you forget him.  If you feel depressed, it's important to let a friend or parent know how you feel.  Perhaps, psychotherapy can also help you in getting over this relationship.  Keep us posted.

Daisy

Okay Thankyouu.. And I live in a country where I can not discuss these things with my parents. Though I do share it with my friends. And I cant go for a psychotherapy as im a student and psychology is one of my subjectss. Its very hard for me.
I should stop stalking him aswell? would that work? Plus I wanted to ask what if he texts me first like he did before? what do I do then?